Wednesday, April 12, 2006

PÅSKEFERIE

means: Easter Break
Sitting in my apartment at the moment. André is practising playing the guitar. He knows two chords now, and can play "he´s got the whole world in his hands". Great song. It´s pretty great not having school or work for 3 whole days.. haha. But it´s back to Shell tomorrow. At least I get paid extra because of the holidays.
Hmm, I should post a picture too, pictures are fun. Which one... hmm. Hard to decide. By the way, after the break "little mari" and I (we go by the names little and big mari) are diving back into photography, more specifically, we´re using analogue cameras with black and white film and some pretty cool lenses to shoot skate-snow-surf pictures. Its part of our final school project, and Its a pretty dope thing to do for a project. I mean who gets to go surfing for their final project?! haha. So, for the end of this we´re having 2 exhibitions at a couple of strategic places for the surf-snow-skate crew in the area.. we´re decorating a wall at the local shop
  • BASE boardshop
  • and
  • "Ekstremsportveko"
  • at Voss is the other exhibition location we got. So, we´re pretty psyched about them letting us do this.
    anyway. Wish I had some photage I could post from a skatesession I shot the other day, but it isnt developed yet.. so I´ll do that later. :)
    or... just come to our exhibitions in may. haha.

    3 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Hej pa dig!
    Jär en spansk surfare som kan tala lite svenska och hittade dit blog.
    Jag skriver ett blog om surfing och erbjuder er at titta pa det.
    Tack for länkar,
    Adiós
    Surf Kultura

    Mari Kråkenes said...

    wow! spanish surfers are checkin out my blog! :)
    I checked out your site! I wish I could understand spanish!

    Anonymous said...

    dig your page babe. Hehe the advetivement for noroff is awsome, specialy when you jump down and rock the world. Hugs for you, fun working with you. See you around. I think kim loves his smugler "sprite" :D