Tuesday, November 08, 2005

another visit from sweden


My boyfriend came and spent a few days here in bergen. Unfortunately I didnt take any pictures this time, but heres one of him when he was a kid! A really adorable kid too... :)
This last week I was so stressed out because I had 3 huge school projects due, but today I turned them all in, and I had time to finish them all, even with AndrĂ© around... I guess Ive had to do some major time planning lately, and hey: it worked out! All was done today and I now get to work on a brand new school project, an even huger one this time, but I think its gonna be good. We´ll be working with an organization that helps families and friends of suicide victims. Pretty intense, but I think it will be a great experience.
Oh, and next week Hannah Adams is coming!

No comments: