Monday, November 28, 2005

Renates Hawaii-party!

Last night I got invited to a Hawaii party, and I was told I didnt have to wear a costume if I I didnt want to, so I went with a pretty mellow, not all out, Hawaii outfit with pants and a shirt. But I realised that was a huge mistake when I got there and everyone was chillin in bikinis and boardshorts. Man, I wish I had a moo moo. Anyway, this girl had a "dance Revolution" playstation game, and that turned out to be great fun, even though some people showed some scepticism.
After David and Daniel had tried both the "work-out-session" function, and the regular dance-off mode, they decided to invent a new sport: Hand-dancing. (just look at the picture..) haha. Well, it was fun, and after the nights grand dance finale going wild on the chairs, we chilled out maxin, relaxin all cool with the infamous 80s movie North Shore. You gotta love "Turtle". haha.







1 comment:

Group 6 said...

I see you changed your design, didn't want to have the same as adam huh?