Saturday, July 08, 2006

The mysterious Bagnapper



I was skateboarding in the streets downtown the other night/early morning... and for the sake of going down a hill, I placed my bag on the sidewalk by a streetcorner. The next second I´m watching my buddy fly down the street on my board... and within 2 seconds my bag mysteriously VANISHED!! I vaguely remember seeing a drunk dude pass the street corner behind my bag... but anyhow, I turned around, and both the dude and the bag was gone. So me and my friend started running up and down the streets looking for what seemed to be a lost case. After talking to the 3 only people around, except for the one passed out at the bus stop, I decided to call the police and block my credit card and all that, but sadly enough both my house keys and my cell phone was also, of course, in the bag...
And here comes the plot twist.. Im heading back towards the street corner, and I ask the first guy who comes along if he has seen a white bag. He says he has no idea, but there were some stuff in the street a few yards back. I arrive at the corner, and BAM! There it is. The bag is thrown back, for som reason all the zippers are now closed, and not a single object of my belongings are missing. I was stoked! I mean, who steals a bag, then zips it up and returns it?!
And, what did I learn from this experience? DON´T LEAVE YOUR LUGGAGE UNATTENDED!

No comments: